There’s never been a better time to be bold and brilliant.
That’s why we’re thrilled to bring TEDxSanDiegoWomen to San Diego for the first time ever.
Join us from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on December 15 at the Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa for a full day of engaging talks, activations, wellness activities and music, and ideas worth spreading.
This inaugural event will feature six curated talks from this year’s national TEDWomen event to be held December 4-6 in Palm Springs – none of which are publicly available! – and live, in-person talks by
Chief Executive Officer of Vivid Genomics and a pioneer in the field of precision medicine for Alzheimer’s disease
Olympic gold medal-winning athlete and nonprofit executive
Also, choose between breakout activations on topics
- How to make bold asks that solve big problems
- Accessing the courage and confidence to redefine yourself at any stage
- How women can redefine leadership in government by changing how they participate in politics
- Building and honing the skills you need to enhance relationships
- How to become a more powerful leader by becoming a more powerful storyteller
Following a light lunch, participants are invited to recenter and rejuvenate with a unique chakra, chocolate and sound healing session, integrated reiki, and journal writing. The afternoon will wrap with a performance by San Diego singer-songwriter Dixie Maxwell.
A day pool pass is included for all registrants. Discounted room rates are available for conference attendees. Saturday night is $149, Sunday night $99.
Join Us For TEDxSanDiego 2020!
June 20, 2020 at the The ConradVolunteer