Thank you for your interest in volunteering for TEDxSanDiego. Let us tell you a bit more about what volunteer responsibilities might look like so you have a better idea of what might be a good fit for you.
First, we need volunteers that serve in a planning role – these are people that work together for several months before the main event. There are team lead roles as well as individual responsibility tasks (e.g., team lead for Marcom vs. copywriter). The second type of volunteer are often time limited, specific tasks and might be needed during the planning process or right before or during the event. Below please provide some information that helps us get to know you as well as identify what type of volunteer role you are interested in and available for. Note: For smaller TEDxSanDiego events (salons), the responsibility commitment would be significantly smaller.
Benefits of Volunteering with TEDxSanDiego
- Team Lead volunteers will be provided with references (LinkedIn, etc.)
- Top 5 volunteers will share stage at end of event
- Networking with some of San Diego region’s innovators and change-makers
- Opportunity to participate in building a stronger, diverse community
- Chance to volunteer for subsequent year’s volunteer opportunities
We appreciate your interest in TEDxSanDiego. We will get back to you as soon as possible to review and/or accept your request to volunteer.